Bumkins Silicone Grip Tray - Pink
The Silicone Grip Tray from Bumkins suctions strongly onto surfaces and is great for little ones learning to self feed, or more experienced eaters using utensils and taking the next steps to using grown-up plates! A great sized tray that is perfectly sized for our older toddlers. Easy to clean! Either hand wash or put in the dishwasher. Food grade silicone is durable, stain resistant, and doesn't harbour bacteria.
- 100% food grade safe silicone
- Deep walls to help young children mastering utensils
- Perfectly sized for toddler portions
- Strong suction base keeps dish in place
- Able to withstand high and low temperatures
Platinum Cured Silicone
Silicone is extremely durable, easy to care for, and safe to use. During creation, silicone can be "cured" with two types of curing agents. We use the best one - platinum. When cured with platinum, there are no by-products created, and the silicone's already fabulous qualities are amplified.
Dishwasher, Microwave, and Oven Safe
Silicone is extremely durable, which means it's safe in nearly all appliances. Heat safe up to 400°F/204°C so you can cook or reheat your little one's favorite foods in a snap! If you've warmed it up too much, you can go straight from microwave to freeze for a quick cool down. Silicone is also dishwasher safe. Wash your Bumkins dishware however you see fit, but rest assured, the days of handwashing dishes are in the past with silicone.
- 100% food safe silicone
- Contains no BPA, PVC, Lead or Phthalates
- Dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe
- Wash before first use
The grip dishes are dishwasher safe (top rack only) or hand wash with dish soap and warm water and let air dry. Some scented washing products may leave a residue odor or taste in the silicone grip dish so we recommend using products with little or no scent.
Removing Odors from Silicone:
We have found a few procedures that have been successful at removing the unwanted odors or tastes and refresh the silicone to stick better in the case of hard water or soap buildup.
1. Try using a rinse agent in your dishwasher to reduce mineral build-up.
2. Submerge the dish in a mixture of boiling hot water and white vinegar using the ratio of 1 cup of vinegar for every two cups of hot water. Soak for 30 minutes and then scrub with a gentle cleaning sponge. White vinegar is used to reduce mineral build-up from hard water and can be used regularly without harming the dish. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
3. Coat the dish with a mixture of white vinegar and baking soda using the ratio of 1 tbsp. of white vinegar to 2 tbsp. of baking soda. Allow the coated dish to sit overnight. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Size: 24cm wide x 17.8 tall x 2.5cm deep