Long Handled Slate Grey Razor
A luxurious shave with this long handled slate grey razor.
- PLASTIC FREE. No more disposable plastic shavers filling our landfills and oceans - just replace the blades.
- UNISEX. Great for everyone. Face, legs, underarms, bikini - this razor can shave everywhere.
- BLADE REFILL PACKS available at a super affordable price.
- LONG HANDLE makes shaving a breeze, with more area for you to grip onto.
- SIMPLICITY. The Razors are a simple screw mechanism and two top holding plates - super durable with less parts that can break compared to a butterfly razor.
- BLADE TAKE BACK. We take back your blades. See info below
TOP TIP: Use gentle pressure - let the weight of the stainless steel do the work for you!
Click here for their full blog post with very detailed how-to instructions so you can shave with confidence!
About the Caliwoods Blade Take Back Program:
They take Sustainability seriously. In this world, it's impossible to be perfect when the whole system seems to be against our best intentions. BUT...something as small as changing your razor can save hundreds of pieces of plastic every year.
Better yet, if you send your used blades back to them clean and dry, we will repurpose or recycle them! Once you have 40 or more blades, simply post them back to us. We accept them even if they are from another brand. Considering the end-of-life of a product and closing the waste loop is part of our product stewardship - getting the good stuff going here in NZ.
If you are looking for a collection point near you or our Return address you will find that information HERE.
- USE - Use, love and shave sustainably until the blades are no longer sharp enough for the job
- DRY - Clean the blade and dry thoroughly
- POST - The Blades back to us! Once you have 40 or more, seal the supplied envelope and wrap it into another (so the postman/postwoman hands are safe) then post your blades back to CaliWoods
- REPURPOSE - This bit is our job. Most councils and recycling centres don't accept single blades because of their small size and sharp edges. Using people power and the magic of squirrelling these blades away over time, we have a few ideas for using the material and/or there will be enough to feasibly recycle