CALIWOODS - Organic Beeswax Wraps - Set of 3
Organic Beeswax Wraps keeps food in the kitchen and on the go fresh, whilst keeping our homes plastic-free!
1 x Small NZ Beeswax Wrap - 20cm x 20cm
1 x Medium NZ Beeswax Wrap - 30cm x 30cm
1 x Large NZ Beeswax Wrap - 40cm x 40cm
Our Forest Jewels Pack of Reusable Beeswax Wraps is quirky, indulgent and fun!
Why You Will Love the CaliWoods Beeswax Wraps!
- You will help reduce plastic waste - no more glad wrap!
- Handmade in Raglan NZ, using local wax and local hands
- Crafted from Organic Cotton
The Specifics of the CaliWoods Beeswax Wraps:
- Sizing; 20cm x 20cm, 30cm x 30cm, 40cm x 40cm
- Made from Organic Cotton infused with beeswax.
- CaliWoods Wraps are your perfect, eco-friendly Reusable Food Wrap
- Ideal for wrapping sandwiches, cheese, half avocados, fruit and veggies, covering bowls. Perfect for the fridge as well as work and school lunch boxes!
- Beeswax Wraps make the perfect gift for your eco friends and family
- Gorgeous patterns to brighten up your kitchen, and bring joy to your family
Care For Your Beeswax Wraps:
- Wipe clean if a cloth. If required, wash with cold water (and eco-detergent if required), hang to dry and enjoy using again and again!
- Will last up to 1 year and can be composted at end-of-life
Important note for Solids pack...
Ooops, their supplier sent the wrong fabric! It's the light blue and champagne sparkly ones they already got cut into Beeswax Wrap sizes before we noticed the error. The 'Sparkly' part is metal with a plastic coating...it's great for beeswax wraps and looks beautiful but cannot be composted like the other fabric.
In the name of using resources wisely they couldn't bear to throw it out and there was no other use for that quantity of fabric...so they ran with it.
They just need you to know that these sparkly fabrics can’t go into the the compost at the end of its life, please landfill that one wrap. The other fabric in the pack can be cut up and composted as usual.