ORTEA? - Peach Monkey Pinch - Peach Oolong (80 g)
According to legend, Monkey Pinch (also known as Tie Guan Yin) is a rare species of Oolong tea growing only on remote cliffs. The story has it that monkeys were trained to pick them, pinch by pinch. It’s just a myth of course, but with our blend infused with the scent of peach, even a monkey would trade his beer for this delicious cup of Oolong tea!
Check out our CreativiTea recipe for Peach Monkey Pinch: Peach Oolong Pop:
Instruction | Serving : 8 popsicles
- Thinly slice 2 peaches and boil them in 1 cup of hot water and 1 cup of sugar. Dispose the peach slices after
- Steep Peach Monkey Pinch sachet in 500ml hot water
- Add the peach syrup into the tea and stir well
- Add the remaining peach slices into popsicle molds, pour the tea mixture over and freeze completely
- Oolong Tea(96%), Peach flavouring.
- AromaA peachy scent that lingers.
- FlavourBriskly Sweet with a strong aftertaste unlike the rest.
- Caffeine Level⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪
- To Use2g per 200ml water (90 ̊C). Steep 5-7 minutes.
Premium loose tea/ingredients packed in food grade reusable tin canister.