Reusable Tall Tumbler White
The Insulated Hot & Cold Tumblers; includes 1 slide lid also suitable to use with a straw and 1 sip lid clear.
With each purchase your giving $2 to protect Aotearoa's beautiful whenua (land), moana (ocean) or wai (water)
- 590ml - 17.5cm height, 8cm lid, 6.5cm base
- Perfect for that large coffee in the morning or use to keep your lunchtime Smoothie crispy cool
- Tumbler body is Double Walled Stainless Steel for performance and durability.
- Lid is BPA-Free Plastic made from 100% recycled content with silicone spill-proof seal.
- Slide Lid with opening so you can sip directly from the tumbler
- Straw Hole, fitting the CaliWoods straws perfectly. The reusable straws will also fit through the hole, but we recommend the Tall Straws for length.
- Elegantly curved to fit your hand as well as standard car cup holders. Drive to work with your coffee or smoothie right by your side.
- Brighten up your day and others by choosing from any of the eco-luxe colours!
- Sustainable and reusable alternative to single-use plastic hot & cold cups.
- Multiple uses! Can also work as a sealed container for leftovers at restaurants, keeping cut fruit fresh, kiddies snacks, or anything. Keep in your bag or glovebox for any situation.
- Slide lid which has space for a Straw too - so you can sip your smoothie directly.
- Keep your drinks even colder on a hot day - fill with ice cubes and the double walled Stainless Steel of the CaliWoods Tumbler will keep the coolness in with no condensation on the outside.
- For hot drinks pour straight into the Tumbler. If you want to be sipping on that steamy beverage for even longer, heat the tumbler beforehand by pouring boiling water in before your drink.
- HAND WASH ONLY! Any double walled insulated product must be hand washed. The Tumbler lids can go in the dishwasher - top shelf only but hand wash recommended so your lid has a long life.
The Tumbler Lids Are Made From Recycled Plastic (rPET) - WHY?
- Specific use: rPET doesn't conduct temperature (no burnt lips when sipping!) and needs to be durable.
- Caliwoods are supporters of Circular Economy for plastic: refusing what we don't need, reusing what we have and respecting plastic when it has a place. If you're interested, have a read of their Blog.
- All the plastic ever made still exists, it isn’t going anywhere, so let’s use it wisely into something loveable and useful!
- Please love and care for your tumbler and the lid - you can return it to us for proper disposal at end-of-life.