Rosemary 100% Essential Oil
Rosemary has a woody, herbaceous and earthy aroma. While known for its use as a culinary herb and its combination with lamb, rosemary has been used since ancient times for other health-related purposes such as soothing digestive issues, improving memory and relieving aches and pains. Rosemary contains a naturally occurring chemical called carnosol, which is well known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Reduces stomach aches and soothes digestive issues
- Hair care - stimulates follicle growth for stronger and longer hair
- Helps improve memory
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Bath: Combine 3 to 12 drops of Rosemary essential oil in a tablespoon (15ml) of carrier oil first and add it to your bath to enjoy the benefits
- Diffusion: Add 3 to 5 drops to your diffuser
- Massage: Mix with carrier oil for a relaxing massage
- Digestion: Mix a couple drops with any carrier oil and rub on the stomach or feet
Keep out of reach of children. May cause skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician first. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Please note, this product is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical care.
Sourced from: Spain