CALIWOODS - Sheep-ish Dryer Balls
Eco Wool Dryer Balls are great for those who use their dryer, but would like to reduce your impact on the environment and reduce their electricity bill!
3 x SHEEP-ish 100% Wool Eco Dryer Balls
Includes Cotton Bag - Printed with easy instructions
Why You Will Love the Dryer Balls!
- Dryer Balls save electricity by reducing drying time! Hello money saver!
- They last for 1000 cycles! That is just over 2.5 years if you use them daily!
- Made from New Zealand Wool, these Dryer Balls are 100% natural - no chemicals or bleach!
The Specifics of the Dryer Balls:
- Eco Wool Dryer Balls are made from 100% NZ Wool, which is unbleached and chemical free!
- Put all three Wool Balls into the dryer
- Wool Balls work by creating air pockets and are absorbent - reducing dryer time significantly
- The lanolin in the wool naturally softens fabric
- You can scent your washing by adding essenxaxtial oil drop to the balls
- Wool Dryer Balls don't leave any fluff on the clothing
- They last for 1000 cycles
- Simply put the Wool Balls on your windowsill to dry out