Silicon Cup with Straw - Olive Green
The Munch Silicone Cup is a 21st-century take on the sippy cup for your growing pre-school child. Great as a smoothie cup for little kids. When it’s time for your child to progress to a big kid cup, simply remove the lid. The Munch Silicone Cup is safe, colourful, and designed to fit comfortably in little hands - and holds just the right volume for small pre-school tummies in one sitting.
- Toddlers and pre-schoolers love having their own cup to drink independently and will enjoy the grown-up cup with the safety of our silicone lidded design. This straw is kid-friendly because the airflow is designed to reduce the amount of suction needed to pull liquids.
- Classic Shape, Contemporary Design: Our Munch silicone cups feature a classic, minimalist design. The simple shape is easy to hold for toddlers and pre-schoolers with a lid and straw for easy use.
- Safe and less mess! The built-in stopper prevents this straw from being accidentally pulled from the lid.
- Safely Sourced: Our silicone lines are sourced from high-quality materials. Free from plastic, BPAs, and other harmful chemicals. All products are BPA-free, BPS-free, lead-free, and phthalate-free.
- Easy to Clean: This silicone big-kid cup features a seamless design that is easy to wash and dry. Our health-based mini cup is designed to be reusable and perfect for all occasions.
- Silicone is safe to freeze and to heat up to 200 C - so you could even serve smoothie or semi frozen drinks in summer. Safe to heat up and can be boiled to sterilise if needed.
- This versatile, little cup can hold up to 5 oz. and is 3.3 in. H × 2.25 in. in size
Product Stewardship Program
The Munch silicon baby cups are part of the Product Stewardship Silicon Collection Project. The first ever in the Southern Hemisphere. Like all their products they are strong believers in leaving no waste from their products. You can send your silicon products to Munch at our Showroom as they are the first ever collection point for silicon. They will then reuse the silicon for another product. You can read more about this over at their Product Stewardship Silicon Collection Point here.