FaceMask N95 Filters
These packs of N95 tested filters are for #TheGoodFaceMask as an option for the middle layer insert. Pack sizes are 5 per pack.
N95 means that the filter can filter out at least 95% of particles of all sizes from the air. That includes something less than 0.1 microns in size.
According to our Supplier the filter has 5 mircofilter layers.
The key features are:
- Disposable, single-use
- Economical and light
- With a level of 95% filtration against bacteria and particulate
- Soft around the nose for an easy and comfortable fit
Important note - always wash your hands before you touch the filters. When you remove them from your mask make sure you dispose of them immediately and then wash your hands again. It is important to use the filters properly to ensure their effectiveness.
The mask is not intended to replace surgical face masks and it is not PPE certified. The filter is tested in house by our Supplier to P2/N95 levels but as a whole it has not been tested.
Basic hygiene measures are the most important way to stop the spread of infections, including the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Basic hygiene measures include:
- hand hygiene – that is, washing hands regularly with soap and water, or cleansing with hand sanitiser
- staying at home if you are sick
- coughing or sneezing into a tissue or your elbow and then performing hand hygiene
- cleaning surfaces regularly.
Sized 12.2cm x 8cm
These filters are manufactured in China.