THE HELLO CUP - Menstrual Cup
You may have heard the term ‘menstrual cup’. That’s what the Hello Cup is. One of those. Not only will your Hello Cup last for years and save you heaps of moolah, it’s also good for the environment, holds more than tampons and is unbelievably comfortable (as in you can’t even feel it).
- they’re reusable
- they don’t smell
- one cup will last you several years
- they can hold three times more than tampons
- they’re ideal for people of all ages, including teenagers, who have periods
- they’re ideal for athletes
- they are proudly made in New Zealand
- designed by people with vaginas for people with vaginas
- they’re comfortable
- they are easy to use
- you never get ‘caught short’
- they don’t dry out your vjayjay like tampons do
They come in 3 sizes:
XS - The diameter of the XS is 38mm and the overall length including the toggle is 57mm. It holds 17.5ml (to the holes).
S/M - The diameter of the S/M is 41mm and the overall length, including the toggle, is 59mm. It holds 21ml (to the holes).
L - The diameter of the L is 45mm and the overall length, including the toggle, is 64mm. It holds 28ml (to the holes).
For any further questions go to – https://thehellocup.com
New product - the Hello Liners
- They hold two tablespoons of fluid, so have got your back when you need it.
- The top layer, printed in our gorgeous Hello signature floral design, is made from 100% organic Indian cotton. This cotton layer gives natural wicking (a fancy term for ‘drawing moisture away’), breathability and easy care.
- Beneath the top layer is the absorbent bit – it’s made from 100% organic bamboo fleece which locks away fluid.
- The third layer is waterproof, this ensures what’s locked away in the core stays there and doesn’t break free to ruin your day.
- Hello Liners are backed with another layer of 100% Indian organic cotton
- Hello Liners have two fastening domes on the wings and can be folded into a small square when not in use.
- Hello Liners are handmade with love in an organic, fair-trade, family-run factory in India.