ORTEA? - Towering Kung Fu - Keeman Congu Black Tea Organic(100g)
The Kung Fu here is not about fighting, but the exceptional craft, skill and effort required to plant, pick and process Black tea. While performing splits at the top of Bai Lin Town’s twin towers, the Kung Fu Master is learning the art of patience, perseverance and inner peace – qualities one requires to live in the moment and to brew a cup of tea.
Check out our Creative Tea recipe for Towering Kung Fu: The Black Label:
Instruction | Serving : 2 x 400ml
- Steep Towering Kung Fu sachets in 500ml hot water in a pot for 10mins
- Muddle the blackberry together with agave syrup to taste, then mix into hot tea and stir well
- Pour the hot tea mixture over ice to cool down
- Serve over ice and garnish with a couple of blackberries
- Black Tea
- AromaWoody and earthy…like a charming man
- Flavour"Gan". An exclusive tea term to describe the pleasant bitterness with an uplifting sweet aftertaste
- Caffeine LevelMedium to high
- To Use2g per 200ml water (100˚C). Steep 3-5 minutes
Premium loose tea/ingredients packed in food grade reusable tin canister.