Vegan Food Wraps - Small Kitchen Pack
1 Medium Wrap, 1 Small Wrap
The reusable, plastic free, Vegan alternative to cling film and beeswax food wraps will help to reduce plastic use in the kitchen without the use of any animal products.
Vegans cannot use other wax food wraps as they normally contain beeswax, and vegans do not use any products produced by or derived from animals. So these are ‘vegan wax wraps’. They provide the same natural way to protect and keep your food fresh as beeswax wraps, but provide a vegan safe alternative to plastic wrap.
All you need is the warmth of your hands to seal around bowls, sandwiches and loaves of bread. You can even use them for wrapping food to be put in the freezer. Our food wraps are reusable for up to a year saving up to a years worth of cling film!
To clean, just wash them in cool water with a little washing up liquid. Leave to dry, and then use again for your next sandwich or to cover leftovers from dinner.
Vegan wraps are handmade in the UK using:
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, printed with low impact dyes (edges are pinked to stop fraying)
- Plant-based wax (made in the UK, constituent ingredients from Europe & China) – sumac wax, sunflower wax, hydrogenated castor oil, rice bran wax
- 100% golden organic jojoba oil (US or Israel)
- Pine resin (Portugal)
The packaging is made completely from post consumer waste and is 100% recyclable and/or compostable.
When using our Vegan Food Wraps you will not only enjoy the benefits the natural Vegan ingredients provide, you will also appreciate the thought and care that goes into creating each hand made product.
- 1 x Small Vegan Wrap (approx 20cm x 20cm)
- 1 x Medium Vegan Wrap (approx 30cm x 30cm)